Special offers and Member Discounts
Various pubs across the county offer discounts to CAMRA members (make sure you take your membership card). The offers available, as known to us in September 2019, are:
- Bay Horse, Bishop Auckland: Mon - Wed £2.50 a pint, no CAMRA discount, no loyalty card stamps. Thurs - Sun CAMRA discount and loyalty card stamps
- Green Tree, Bishop Auckland: 10p off pint, 5p off half cask ale on production of valid CAMRA membership card
- Red Lion, North Bitchburn: 20p off pint cask ale for CAMRA members
- Durham Brewery, Bowburn: 10% discount for CAMRA members in their brewery shop on production of card
- Pack Horse, Burnopfield: 10% off real ale for card carrying CAMRA members
- Church Mouse, Chester Moor: 20p off pint of cask ale to card carrying CAMRA members
- Sticky Wicket (Emirates Riverside ICG), Chester-le-Street: 10% discount on Cask Ale on production of a valid CAMRA card except on County Cricket match days
- Grey Horse, Consett: 10p a pint on production of valid CAMRA card
- Italian Farmhouse, Coxhoe: 20p off a pint of Sonnet 43 beer for CAMRA members.
- Court Inn, Durham: 30p off a pint of real ale for CAMRA members.
- Duke of Wellington, Durham: 20p off a pint of cask ale for CAMRA members.
- Head of Steam, Durham: 20p off a pint of cask ale for card carrying CAMRA members
- Market Tavern, Durham: 10% off real ale for CAMRA members.
- The Waiting Room, Durham 5% discount on cask ales (not keg) on production of valid CAMRA membership card
- Chilton Country Pub & Hotel, Fencehouses: 15% off real ale and food for CAMRA card carrying members
- Langley Park, Langley Park 20p off a pint of cask ale to card carrying CAMRA members
- Pelaw Grange Greyhound Stadium: free entry to race meetings for CAMRA members.
- Crow's Nest, Seaham: 10% off cask ale on production of valid CAMRA membership card
- Farmers Arms, Shadforth: 20p off real ales for CAMRA members
- Hare and Hounds, Westgate: First two pints of Weard’ALE beer half price with an evening meal or Sunday carvery. Table must be booked in advance.
In addition, all CAMRA members currently receive £30 of CAMRA vouchers redeemable in the form of 50p off a pint of any cask ale nationally in many pubs. Full details of the scheme can be found on CAMRA's website. In the Durham Branch area these are pubs operated by the Wetherspoon, Stonegate and Amber Taverns pub companies:
- Water House, Durham
- Bishops Mill. Durham
- Hat & Feathers, Seaham
- Five Quarter, Peterlee
- Horse Shoe, Crook
- Stanley Jefferson, Bishop Auckland
- Company Row, Consett
- Grand Electric Hall, Spennymoor
- Wicket Gate, Chester-le-Street
- Library, Durham
- Three Bridges, Durham
- Whitehills, Chester le street
- Whistle Blower, Consett
- Tap and Tun, Bishop Auckland
If you are aware of any offers that aren't listed, or have any problems with the above offers, please email us. You can find out more about these outlets by viewing their entries here in CAMRA’s national database whatpub.com.